Creating an emotional landscape painting requires the introduction of more than a pictorial historic representation of the scene.
I promise lively and informative discussions on:
- The essentials of recognizing the best vantage point.
- What makes a great scene.
- How to enhance the creation of the illusion.
- Arial perspective and the artists color choices. (It too plays a roll in the production of the pictorial narrative.)
- Why design encompasses more than composition.
- The key roll of edges to create movement.
- Successful drawing illusions through value
All aspects of academic principles will be presented throughout the course including a thorough explanation of the three elements of color: value, temperature and intensity.
Please submit a small portfolio (5 paintings) for review and inclusion in the class.
STORY TELLING THROUGH COLOR AND IT'S EDGES
MORGAN SAMUEL PRICE
Onsite: July 26 - 30, 9 am - 4 pm
Student Fee: $1000